KINGSTON, Jamaica, Friday February 5, 2016 – Government is moving to position Jamaica to tap into potential job opportunities in the global animation industry, estimated to be worth over US$222 billion and for which there is a demand for 30,000 … [Read Full Article]
Back in 2010, when this blog was a little over a year old, I had my first experience with conflict of interest in politics. I'm sure there were many incidents prior to that, but I was just now paying attention. Islamic Billionaire the Aga Khan owned an … [Read Full Article]
Top Posts (last 7 days )
- What Is VAT and Why Do We Need It?
- Why I’m Against NHI – Red Flag #1
- Do You Know Your Constitutional Rights?
- How Will PowerSecure Reduce BEC Bills By 25%?
- Man Aye! These Fellas Just Like Jail…!
- The Big Lie – Register To Vote Its the only time you h...
- Caribbean Region Put On Alert For Another Mosquito Borne Vir...
- Bahamians, Are You Pissed Yet? Here Are 10 Reasons You Shoul...