The Government has signed a transition deal with PowerSecure which has 60 days to produce a business plan on how they will manage BEC over the next 5 years and reduce the cost of electricity by 25%. I look forward to BEC being run more efficiently and lower … [Read Full Article]
The second day of Bahamas Junkanoo Carnival ended with a great performance from Soca Star Machel Montano which thousands of Bahamians got to enjoy. It was also the second day of unemployed for 30 Solomon's Mines employees. On Thursday afternoon 30 … [Read Full Article]
Top Posts (last 7 days )
- What Is VAT and Why Do We Need It?
- How Will PowerSecure Reduce BEC Bills By 25%?
- Long-Closed U.S. and Cuba Embassies Reopen
- Press Releases | Embassy of the United States Nassau, Bahama...
- 3 Tips to Reduce your Risk of Being Murdered
- There Should NEVER Be Another Baha Mar… If We have Any...
- FBI questioning Bahamas Customs Officers in Exuma?
- HOLY Crap! Baha Mar Files For Bankruptcy?